CONTACT US TODAY FOR COMPETITIVE PRICES! firstname.lastname@example.org / (+34)951 38 38 97
Home & Lifestyle Magazine is one of the market leading English publications on the Costa del Sol
There are many English magazines on the Costa del Sol, especially in Marbella, but Home & Lifestyle Magazine offers an established and reliable medium through which to put across your message
Readers of Home & Lifestyle Magazine keep their copy for the whole two months as it is used as a reference point for interior design and outdoor furniture ideas.
Why Advertise In English Magazines in Spain?
- Free magazines can be distributed effectively ensuring that the publication will be picked up in the most receptive distribution points reducing wastage.
- For English speaking homeowners in Spain, an English magazine that offers relevant information to their lives here in Spain, builds a relationship of trust between the reader and the publication giving more power to the advertising that appears within it.
- There is an intimate relationship between the reader and the magazine that benefits an advertiser. The relevant editorial environment of a magazine allows the reader to be more receptive to what they read within it.
- If the editorial content is relevant to the reader, the advertising around it will not interrupt the editorial flow but will complement it
- When advertising complements the editorial, advertising clutter will be avoided.
- If the reader can have a strong affiliation with the magazine and its brand, the more effective the advertising will be.
- Advertising is viewed as an important part of a magazine as it comprises of eye-catching images, information and products/services of interest that are of interest to that particular reader.
- There are many different creative ways to advertise within a magazine that can draw attention through gatefolds, textured paper, samples, sponsorship and advertisement features (‘advertorials’).
Why Advertise in Home & Lifestyle Magazine?
- There are many English magazines on the Costa del Sol, particularly in Marbella, but Home & Lifestyle Magazine have regular advertisers that consistently renew their advertising contracts because they get response and value for money.
- English magazines in Marbella are a wonderful way to get the word out to the huge English speaking population and Home & Lifestyle Magazine is one the market leaders at very reasonable prices.
- Home & Lifestyle Magazine has a print run of 15,000 freely distributed copies.
- We distribute into Gibraltar and right across the coast up to Málaga including the prestigious area of La Zagaleta and El Corte Inglés in Puerto Banús. We replenish the magazine so that there is a constant presence throughout the publication period.
- People pick up Home & Lifestyle Magazine because they are affluent homeowners who are genuinely interested in home decoration and life in Spain and Gibraltar.
- When you advertise in Home & Lifestyle Magazine, your advertising is covered for two whole months and you are also featured on our online edition and across our social networks.
Don’t take our word for it… read what our advertisers have to say!
“We have had a fantastic response from being in Home & Lifestyle Magazine. Each time we advertise, we get a barrage of calls – it really does work for us.”
Warrick Wincup, Direct Auctions
“Our collaboration with Home & Lifestyle Magazine has been successful hence we have committed to advertising long-term. We get good feedback from the magazine which have converted into sales of our products.”
Pia Kuss, Pias Chimeneas
“There are many magazines in Marbella but Home & Lifestyle Magazine has brought me real results. I always recommend this magazine to other people because it worked for us.”
Pedro Corrochano Saenz, Music Factory Marbella
“We have advertised in many publications but Home & Lifestyle Magazine has proven to be very responsive and has brought us clients. We are very impressed with this magazine.”
Joaquín Serrano Díaz, Roman Windows
“I have advertised with Home & Lifestyle Magazine on a consistent basis and I have found it’s a great medium to promote my business as it has proved to bring us clients.”
Udo Fleischmann, Atlas Group
“We very much enjoy our collaboration with Home & Lifestyle Magazine. We found the magazine to be effective and well-distributed.”
Carl Creemers, Max Beach
“Through advertising in Home & Lifestyle Magazine, we have received some major contracts. I have always had great service from their friendly staff and would recommend anyone to advertise in this publication.”
Joe Judge, Creative Lighting
“When we advertise in Home & Lifestyle Magazine, we always get customers from it. People literally walk in the door with the magazine in their hand, so I know it works for us!”
Águeda Bazán, Todo Madera Estepona
Home & Lifestyle Magazine’s Distribution Area
Home & Lifestyle Magazine is bimonthly and we distribute 15,000 free copies of Home & Lifestyle Magazine on the Costa del Sol and Gibraltar. We distribute our publication into all the best venues free of charge over the two-month publication period. Home & Lifestyle Magazine can be found in all the best bars, restaurants, shops, clinics, salons and sports clubs in Gibraltar and across the Costa del Sol up to Málaga. There are many English magazines on the Costa del Sol and Gibraltar but there are very few that have permission to distribute in the prestigious area of La Zagaleta and El Corte Inglés Puerto Banús like Home & Lifestyle Magazine. Our English publication is replenished over the two months to ensure a constant presence in all of the best venues.
Distribution is one of the key factors to Home & Lifestyle Magazine’s success so we take pride in finding the best distribution points to leave our magazine so that it reaches the right readership for our advertisers.
If you would like to become a distribution point, please email: info@homeandlifestyle.
Málaga – Benalmádena – Fuengirola – Mijas – Calahonda – Cabopino – Elviria – El Rosario – Marbella – Puerto Banús – Nueva Andalucía – San Pedro Alcántara – Estepona – Casares – Sotogrande – Gibraltar