Alevante Restaurant & Beach Bar Marbella
Alevante Restaurant & Beach Bar Marbella is an elegant restaurant on the first floor of the Real Club Marítimo (Yacht Club) in the marina, open to the public seven days a week from 10pm. The restaurant is in a stunning location, with a fresh, vibrant atmosphere.
Renowned for taste and presentation, and excellent friendly service, the team at Alevante Marbella leave no stone unturned to bring you the best in portside dining.
The décor and views are fabulous, and with live music and events it’s certainly one of the newest hotspots to consider – and well worth a visit.
Recently under new management and now part of the world-famous Beckett’s Marbella family, it looks set to compliment this beautiful setting in the port, which has just received another 5-Star Blue Flag award.
With a modern and creative menu, you can enjoy delicious food inspired by travellers from around the world, from sunrise to sunset.
A focal point of the Mediterranean over the years, Marbella port and the yacht club itself (founded in 1956) are well-recognised features of the landscape along the coastline.
New owners Marc and Penny Quinlan felt it was important to honour this historic location that has been central to society in Marbella for many years. As such, during the renovations this year it was essential to make sure that tradition was blended with modernity, and they chose to include a wall of historic memorabilia to allow visitors to view the huge changes that have occurred over the years in the area.
With the introduction of a refreshing alternative menu, there is something for everyone from traditional paella to super-food salads, and an unforgettable fish baked in salt. They use locally sourced ingredients and fresh fish is delivered daily.
The feedback from clients old and new has been a breath of fresh air for Marc and Penny.
Whether it’s for early morning coffee, lunch or dinner, with stunning sunsets and incredible views out across the sea, port and beaches, Alevante a must on your “places to visit in Marbella” list.
- The venue is open to the public from 10am daily, serving an Andalucian-style “desayuno” (breakfast).
- Daily lunch is available from 1pm until 6pm, Monday to Saturday.
- During this time you can select from the a la carte menu or opt for a special three-course menu for €25.
- Sunday lunch is served from 1pm to 6pm.
- The a la carte menu is then available until 11pm.
- Alevante caters for large groups and parties for up to 200 people, private events and weddings
- You can register online with the group to obtain your loyalty card to receive a 10 per cent discount at all three venues.
Tel. (+34) 952 865 534