Luxury in the Midst of Nature
Created as the result of a sustainable architectural study, Vivood landscape hotels offer guests the opportunity of escaping from the stress of everyday life in a pristine natural environment. The original accommodation was designed to be eco-friendly prefabricated units with a unique, patented, fold-away design, and this philosophy was subsequently consolidated with the development of adults-only landscape hotels surrounded by nature.
The first project is set in the unspoilt Guadalest Valley, about 50 minutes from Alicante. Its amenities include 25 independently-designed suites, an infinity pool, a restaurant and lounge bar, and various terraces with private outdoor jacuzzis.
The overall aim was to create a tranquil ambience that enables guests to “stop and rediscover yourself” while remaining committed to Vivood’s original values of “respect and admiration for nature without sacrificing comfort and convenience”.
According to Vivood, the five key precepts for this luxury hotel initiative are focused on:
• Environment – “We consume local products.”
• Enchantment – “We use all our sensory skills.”
• Exclusive – “We offer you another way of looking at luxury.”
• Excitement – “We make efforts to change the world.”
• Ecology – “We use renewable energies to reduce our carbon footprint.”